Appreciation Campaign Process
- The appreciation campaign sign-up runs from October 15, 2019 – December 23, 2019.
- School Counselors can submit their own appreciation campaign or be nominated by someone else. Why? Appreciation starts with self & community.
- The sooner you put up the campaign the more promotion you get! (We will send you a promotional kit.)
- The social campaign to raise awareness of the importance of school counselors runs from Janurary 1, 2019 – February 1, 2020.
- Why? We know many of the work school counselors do is behind the scene and not known. We need to share with the community who you are and why you are motivated to do your work.
- Submission to the campaign ends on December 23, 2019.
- Why? We want to promote you and your work in your community of friends, colleagues, guardians, politicians, and other community members.
- The Celebratory Event
- All participants will receive the cash amount raised from their campaign.
- All participants will receive gifts at the Celebratory Event.
Appreciation Campaign Requirements
- You must be a current School Counselor.
Why donate words?
- The Appreciation Campaign culminates in a celebratory event for our school counselors. Your words of appreciation will be complied and shared with the school counselor. Thank you for taking the time.
Why donate money?
- This Appreciation Campaign culminates in a celebratory event for our school counselors. The majority of your contribution goes directly to them. In addition, your contribution helps pay for the 2020 celebratory event, the 2020 School Counselor’s Gifts, and for our work of advocating for additional resources.
Special Gifts from Admins
- Administrators are encouraged to purchase a gift for the school counselor in their life. Often times, we overlook the work of our counseling professionals. With this ready to order gift bag, you don’t have to think about buying a gift. Purchase Gift Bag
Receiving Appreciation Gift
- NYC folks: To receive funds and gifts you must show up in person to be appreciated. We believe it is important to be elevated and to elevate one another.
- Non-NYC folks: To receive funds and online gifts you have participate in our virtual event.